Thursday, October 11, 2012

By-lanes 09: Mood of Choladhara house, Jorhat

In By-lanes, I narrate experiences of the Serpentine journey, full of detours, diversions, tangents, and by-lanes. Name inspired by the song By-lanes by friend Lueit Parasar. Check: https://soundcloud.com/adimachine/

In my earlier post  I was narrating how because of my mobile malfunction I couldn't take any snaps to capture the Serpentine, shady ambience of our uncles/ ancestral Choladhara house. However, later after chanting Rahu Ketu mantras, a roundabout solution presented itself. I took snaps from my aunt Bulas mobile and blue-toothed each one separately/ individually to my mobile. Then I  transferred the images from my mobile to the PC. Aunt Bula's Nokia mobile camera is a bit blurry but this "mistake" captured perfectly, the cloudy TENEBROUS, hazy serpentine atmosphere of the house. EVEN in broad daylight. With the Serpentine Lords, the erratic mistakes, the offshoots, detours, by-lanes become the indispensable organic part of the intended objective. Thanks to the Serpentine Lords, I could for the first time capture the tenebrous ambience, the shady tangential, serpentine by-lane energy of the Choladhara house. Thru the  images below..



 

No comments:

Post a Comment